The Lynx Aurora Turn Key Recording System is Only Available from Pro Audio Boutique!
What is a Turn Key Recording System?
A Turnkey Recording System is a recording system already installed, configured and tested by the audio professionals at Pro Audio Boutique. When it arrives at your door all you have to do is Plug and Play! We not only install and configure all the necessary hardware and software of your system but we extensively test the system before it ships to you. We have years of experience of installing and configuring Turn Key Systems. We have spent years not only working on the creative side of the recording industry but understanding and staying current with the Technical side. We take pride in offering Life-Time In House technical support and customer service with every Lynx Aurora Turn Key Recording System. You have our support before, during and after the sale. Just see what our clients have to say…
The Lynx Aurora Turn Key Recording System is your choice of an Apple Computer, Lynx Sound Card (AES16e, Thunderbolt, Firewire, USB, And More…) and Converter (Aurora 16 or Aurora 8) installed, configured and ready to record!
What The Experts at Pro Audio Boutique do for you:
1) Configure your Apple Computer and Register your components and software
2) Install any additional upgrades for the Computer (RAM, Hard Drives, Etc…). We recommend our clients take full advantage of what your computer has to offer. These days with mega sessions and the influx of plug in use, there is nothing wrong with having too much headroom for your computer.
- We Recommend purchasing additional RAM, Hard Drives, Optical Drives etc… from Other World Computing OWC
3) Install and Configure your choice of Lynx Hardware
There are many options to choose from so Contact Us today and let us help you choose the best option for your recording studio
- Lynx Aurora 16 or Lynx Aurora 8 with AES16E PCI Express Card
- Lynx Auroa 16 or Lynx Aurora 8 with LT-FW (Firewire)
- Lynx Aurora 16 or Lynx Aurora 8 with LT-USB (USB)
- Lynx Aurora 16 or Lynx Aurora 8 with AES16e for Thunderbolt™ I/O (Requires Expansion Chasis from Sonnet or Magma)
- Lynx Aurora 16 or Lynx Aurora 8 with LT-HDx (Avid Pro Tools HDx)
- Lynx Aurora 16 or Lynx Aurora 8 with LT-HD (Digidesign Pro Tools HD/TDM Legacy)
Additional Installation Steps:
- The Installing and configuration of your Lynx Hardware includes making sure not only the Latest Lynx Drivers are installed but that your Lynx Hardware is updated to the Latest Firmware Version.
- We go the extra mile making sure your computer model, operating system, DAW version are all on the most compatible platform at that time, giving you a rock solid recording system.
4) Install and Configure your choice of Recording DAW Software and Plug Ins
- Pro Tools HDx or Native and even Legacy Systems
- Steinberg Cubase or Nuendo
- Apple Logic Pro
- MOTU Digital Performer
- And any additional Plug In or Virtual Instrument Bundles of your choice
5) We even offer custom cabling and Audio Accessories Patch bays to integrate your current outboard gear into your new Lynx Aurora turn key recording system. Contact Us today if you are thinking about jumping up into a new Lynx system!