New Lynx Aurora Converters - Pro Audio Boutique - NAMM 2017
A fresh new look from Lynx Studio Technology announced at NAMM 2017
The New Lynx Aurora(n) is Slate to Ship February 2017
The (n)ext Generation Aurora(n) Mastering A/D and D/A Converter
Check out the complete feature list below of the new Lynx Aurora(n).
For more details CONTACT US or give us a call Toll-Free: 1-888-573-8397
(n)ext Generation Aurora(n) Mastering A/D and D/A Converter
- Complete redesign integrating Hilo Converter Technology (HCT) for analog I/O achieving significant improvements in transparency and reductions of both noise and distortion.
- Available in 8-channel, 16-channel, 24-channel and 32-channel configurations.
LSlotTM expansion slot for Thunderbolt, Dante, USB, ProTools|HD connectivity and more.
- Configurable I/O - pre-amp, summing & AES3+ADAT modules to be released in 2017.
- Up to 32-channels of real-time recording and playback via on-board card
- 2 audiophile-grade headphone outputs
- 1 in/3 out Word clock I/O with Lynx exclusive second generation SynchroLock-2 sample clock technology
- Universal power supply
- Designed and built in the USA