Free Shipping Policy
The rules for our free shipping:
- Free shipping offered when you order online only
- Orders must be worth $100 USD or more
- Shipped to an address in the contiguous United States. Orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii or internationally do not qualify.
- Items purchased with a PO (purchase order) do not qualify for free shipping.
- Free shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products.
- If you return your purchase, the cost of shipping will be deducted from any refund or credit.
- Free shipping may not be combined with other offers or discounts.
Who we'll use to send your gear:
- Lightweight items (1 lb. or less) are shipped via the United States Postal Service First Class Mail. This is trackable and normally arrives within 1-3 days.
- Heavier items ship via FedEx Ground® or UPS Ground. Delivery times range from 1-5 days, depending upon the distance to the destination. Items purchased with a PO (purchase order) do not qualify for free shipping.
Items ship from Pro Audio Boutique or drop ship directly from manufacturer to customer within 1-7 business days. Factors depend on customer location, shipping preference and stock of items ordered. All items ship UPS or Fed Ex Ground unless otherwise requested by customer. So please contact us before purchasing an item to get a detailed shipping quote on expedited shipping.
Alaska, Hawaii and international shipping:
- Contact us for a detailed shipping quote if you live outside of the lower 48 States of the USA.
- We only accept Bank Wires for international orders. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
The ways we'll let you pay:
We accept all major credit cards for all Domestic/U.S. sales. We will also take verified Pay Pal payments shipped to confirmed Pay Pal address only for U.S. sales.
We will only take Bank Wires for International Sales. If you are an international buyer please contact us for bank wire information.
Pro Audio Boutique uses an address verification system—We only ship to the billing address of your credit card. In order to ship to an alternate address, the customer must put new shipping address on file with credit card company and it must be verified.
If you don’t love it in the first 15 days after receipt, please contact us:
Contact customer service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 888-573-8397 (7 Days a week from 9 AM to 11 PM Eastern Time).
Between 15-30 days of receipt you can still return your order for a store credit refund.
The following products are NOT returnable:
- Special orders
- Personal items (earphones, headphones, etc)
- Ribbon Mics
- Over-size or over-weight items
- Custom-made cables - No exceptions
- Patchbays and Pre-Wire Patchbays
How to Return your items:
- Contact Pro Audio Boutique Customer Service for a RA #
- Place a copy of the RA inside the package of the items for return.
- Write RA number anywhere on your airbill, not on the box or packaging.
- Returns must be complete, including accessories and documentation with original packaging.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you are liable for items damaged during return shipment. Remember you own it until we receive it.
- Obtain a tracking number to provide proof of your return before the end of the 15-day grace period in order to avoid a re-stocking fee.
- We will inspect your return once it’s received. If you have met the above conditions and the items are all in like-new condition, you will have a choice of full refund or credit on account.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Pro Audio Boutique reserves the right to charge a fee equal to our costs to return the item to like-new condition.
How to Avoid Restocking Fees:
To reserve your right to return the gear within 15 days with no re-stocking fees please observe these steps upon receipt of item(s):
- Keep all packaging in like-new condition. Open packaging gently and carefully.
- When opening package, use scissors and try avoid tearing packaging.
- Keep all items in new condition unless 100% sure you’re keeping the gear.
- Avoid scuffs and scratches in handling and rack mounting.
- We recommend rack mounting only after you’re certain you’re keeping the gear.
Include everything that came with your purchase. If equipment or accessories are damaged or missing, a re-stocking fee of 20% will apply upon return.
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the use of this website, as well as all transactions conducted through this website:
All Content appearing on this Web Site is the property of:
Pro Audio Boutique All Right Reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print and distribute on this Web Site as long as (1) document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright 2011 Pro Audio Boutique. All rights reserved.
All brand, product service and process names appearing on the Web Site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Pro Audio Boutique. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Pro Audio Boutique or any third party except as expressly granted herein.
Use of Site:
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Pro Audio Boutique reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Pro Audio Boutique believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interest of Pro Audio Boutique.