Dynaudio 9S 9.5" Powered Studio Subwoofer
Dynaudio 9S subwoofer is designed to complement LYD and other Dynaudio Pro studio monitors, including the classic BM range.
Studio-quality components and construction make the 9S, with its double front baffle and brand-new 9in long-throw driver, the ideal subwoofer for your mixing and mastering projects. We made it a priority to make the 9S compact while ensuring that you get the utmost sonic accuracy. In terms of size, it resembles the BM 9S II that it replaces, but when it comes to performance, it’s actually more comparable to the larger BM 14S II.
The 9S will expand any studio monitor setup regardless of whether you’re working in stereo or surround. Its massive yet tight low-end takes the burden off your monitors – letting them focus on delivering the frequency range above 50-150Hz, depending on how you set the crossover filter.
A long-throw driver ensures the necessary movement to reproduce super low-end frequencies all the way down to 22Hz in great detail. Running the show is a 300W Class D amplifier module that significantly outperforms the previous BM 9S II.
Dynaudio 9S 9.5" Powered Studio Subwoofer Features:
• Onboard 300-watt Class D amplifier module
• Sealed-cabinet design
• Double front baffle maximizes rigidity for higher-volume listening sessions
• Adjustable lowpass filter makes it easy to set the ideal crossover frequency
• 9.5" MSP long-throw woofer for accurate low-frequency reproduction
• Frequency response: 22Hz–175Hz ±3dB
• Defeatable highpass filter
• Master/Slave feature for daisy-chaining multiple subwoofers
• I/O connectors: balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA
• Auto On/Off for energy conservation
Speaker Size: 9.5" long-throw woofer
Driver Type: Magnesium Silicate Polymer cone
Total Power: 300W
Frequency Range: 22Hz-250Hz
Crossover Frequency: 50Hz-150Hz
Input Types: 3 x XLR
Output Types: 3 x XLR
Weight: 40.5 lbs.