For Gear Heads:
Tactical DuraCat Cat5e or Cat6 Cable terminated with EtherCon to booted RJ45. Lengths less than 75' will be built with stranded Tactical DuraCat CAT5E. Lengths of 75' and longer will be built with Tactical DuraCat CAT6E solid core cable.
Rugged Cat5e encased in a thick PVC outer jacket for added durability and terminated with equally rugged Neutrik® EtherCon® Series RJ 45 Connector on one end.
- Stranded conductors for patching up to 66 ft.
- Perfect for portable, permanent, or live audio/data environments including connectivity between digital audio equipment such as digital snakes, consoles, amps, etc
- Intended for physically abusive or questionable environments.
- Can support IEEE 802.3 standards with data rates up to 1000Mbps, and Firewire 1394b - 2002 implementations for Firewire using 5e cabling.
- Sturdy PVC outer jacket with O.D. of 0.34" -4 pair 24 AWG (7/32) TC UTP -ETL Verified to category 5e -8 dB Minimum
- Improvement in Near End Crosstalk vs standard Category 5, 5 db better than category 5e NEXT
- Enhanced Performance Parameters
- All electrical characteristics proven to exceed TIA/EIA 568-B Category 5 Requirements: Near End Crosstalk, Characteristic Impedance, RL, Attenuationa and Delay Skew.
- Exceeds Category 5e requirements: Power Sum NEXT, and Far END Crosstalk - ELFLEX and PS-ELFEXT EtherCon Connectors
- Rugged RJ45 data connectors provide solutions for data transfer in harsh and demanding applications
- Receptacles comply with Class D according to TIA/EIA 586B and ISO/IEC 1801 standards
- Applicable for Ethernet networking in audio, commercial, entertainment, live stage production, DMX lighting protocols, industrial and outdoor internet access environments
Elite Core Tactical DuraCat Cat5e Cable is one of the toughest Cat-5e cables on the market. This cable is made to take a beating on the road or in the studio. This is a perfect addition to any ethernet headphone distribution system. It can also be used in most any ethernet networking in audio, commercial, entertainment, live stage production, DMX lighting protocols, industrial and outdoor internet access environments.
Content for Specs
Content for Media