Retail Price: $3,495.00
For Gear Heads:
In designing the Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel , every possible attention has been paid towards not only producing the most accurate, sweet sounding audio topologies, but also enabling engineers to boldly shape or fine tune tracks to the limit of their imaginations.
Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel Strip is a self-powered 2U channel module comprised of a fully- featured mic preamplifier, 4-band EQ, compressor-limiter, “texture”control and level metering, The Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel Strip includes a bevy of new features including: Variable Silk / Silk+ Texture control, a fully tunable “de-esser”, multiple VCA filtering and detection options, a transient-optimized swept HPF and parallel compression blending. With its simple yet powerful topologies and extensive feature set, every element of the Portico II: Channel is geared towards empowering recording artists to realize these visions.
The Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Channel Strip is a channel strip featuring a Mic preamplifier, 4-band Eq, Compressor/Limiter, "Texture" Control (Silk) and level metering.
- Texture control for fine tuning harmonic ratio and tone
- Post Comp moves the EQ after the compressor
- Multi-variable De-Esser can be used to soften harsh sibilance in voices and instruments
- Blend gives you a continuously variable control to mix compressed and uncompressed signals
- FF/FB changes the VCA detection from a forward feed design to a feed back design
- Super Fast overrides the attack setting, using a combination of peak and RMS detection set below 1ms
- Side Chain Send/Return
- External compressor side chain send and return on 2 x TRS jacks
- Dual 16-point peak meters display compressor gain reduction and output levels
- Highpass filter is continuously variable from 20-250Hz
- HPF to Side Chain Uses the HPF in the compressor side chain
- Gain provides 66dB in 6dB steps
- Trim: Continuous +/- 6dB level control
- All EQ In: Enables all EQ bands
- Comp In: Engages compressor section
- Phase Inverts
- Phantom power: Selectable 48V
- DI: Discrete FET input for hi-Z instruments
- Line input: Selectable +4 balanced input
- LF EQ: +/-15dB adjustment at 35, 60, 100, and 220 Hz, independent LF engage, selectable classic bell or accelerated shelf curves
- LMF EQ: +/-15dB adjustment from 70 to 1.4KHz, with a continuous "Q" from .7 to 5., engaged with the MF switch.
- HMF EQ: +/-15dB adjustment from 700Hz to 14KHz, with a continuous "Q" from .7 to 5., engaged with the MF switch.
- HF EQ: +/-15dB adjustment at 4.7, 6.8, 12, and 25kHz, independent HF engage, selectable classic bell or accelerated shelf curves
- Rackmountable, 2U